02 May 2005

How Can a Man be Born Again?

Well I used to make fun of everyone with a blog, but since I just joined a discussion group for the Brothers Karamazov I thought...ehh...what the hey!

I don't know what I'm going to post on here, thoughts on being a follower of Jesus or music or literature or movies. Heck, maybe even some original material may appear! Who knows? I cannot wait, not that I expect anyone but Kate and my other 2 friends to read this, but I think it will be fun and give me some motivation to write things (hopefully). Addressing the title of this post, being born again is one of those questions put to Jesus by a fool, just like us, we think we understand, but maybe we can begin to see what Jesus really meant by it. And in case you were wondering where "lightnings of intuition" came from, pick a copy of James Joyce's A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man.

It should be interesting so hang around and leave some thoughts of your own.

Peace,
z. james

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

zachy got a blog! sweet.

expect my random comments and nonsense - which i'm sure you already do expect.

peace
~jenna

3:06 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Rock on. Looks good and I plan to read it mucho. And thanks for linking me in your sidebar.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home