02 March 2006

My Impending Doom

And by doom I mean graduation. Believe you me, I can't wait to graduate, but there's also that feeling of leaving the familiar behind and being forced to venture into the unknown. I know God has a calling for me, I just don't feel that I have any clue what it is.

Honestly, I'm going to have a Bacheglor's degree in Literature, not much direction there, unless you've had you heart set on teaching tenth graders the finer points of MacBeth, which I don't. So my heart and mind go out to God at this moment as I cough 5 bucks to go to the WestPACS job fair next Thursday. Pray for me.

z.james

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

zachary -
there are tons of youth ministry jobs open down here in central florida! pray about it! you've always been so gifted in ministry and God has totally given you amazing talents and a heart for students. i have a ton of connections and could easily hook you up with an interview. let me know. :) how cool would that be?! me and you being able to do ministry again in the same town! sweet. very sweet.

like i said...let me know.

peace,
~jen

10:04 PM  
Blogger princess granola said...

hello friend.
actually...i am planning on leaving my church in a few months here in miami and i am looking for a new youth director to take my place.

let me know...

peace,
emily

9:45 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

Thanks to both of you. I will pray about it, and we'll see what happens. There are so many things going on at this point I feel like my head could fling off and I'd lose it, amongst all my papers, books, and graduation swag. Thanks again.

peace.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home