05 May 2005

light at the end of the tunnel

So I took my Acoustics final bright and early at 8 o'clock this morning, then studied all day and took my American Literature final at 3 o'clock, which went better than I expected. I cannot believe that this year, my Junior year of college, is coming to a close already. This is a little hard to handle.

I guess I'm learning that life is making friends and then parting with them, whether it be momentary or, possibly, forever. Yes it's a little depressing (and no, I haven't been listening to the Cure lately), but I find hope in many things. Like the friend that I should get to know the best, Jesus. But, on the other hand, I have preserved friendships with people that graduated and have sort of moved-on.

Anyone that knows me well enough, knows that I do not keep in touch well once somebody moves away, for that I apologize. That's one of those life goals that I will continually be working on. But as a disciple of Christ, he's always bringing new people into my life, and for that I thank him. Heck, maybe this blog will help me to keep in touch with far-off friends.

Peace,
z.james

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

As much as I dislike and distrust technology, you have to admit that it makes keeping in touch with friends a whole lot easier.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home