05 April 2006

Television


Is not just a Sunny Day Real Estate song, but it's something I probably watch too much; however, there is nothing that will ever keep me from watching LOST, which is, by far, the best show on television at and I love every moment of it. I have Season 1 on DVD and my mother and I watch them obsessively.

I don't get worked up over many things on t.v., but LOST is definitely something that I don't want to miss, and if I do, it's being taped in at least two discrete locations so I will see it, and if anyone tries to tell me what happens or talks to me about the episode that I missed, they will be swallowing some of their teeth.

OK, 'nough said about a great show. I love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger princess granola said...

i second this post.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home