24 May 2005

FURNI

In case everyone didn't know, I started working at Ikea this week. Last night was my first day, and I flashed to scenes from Fight Club about a dozen times. You must admit there is one masculine fact about furniture from IKEA, you have to put 90% of it together yourself!

Things have been good at work and at home. I'm listening to The Ventures right now (Self-Titled Dolton album) and it's making me want to learn how to play guitar more intricately and have no vocals on a record at all. Reading Brothers K is going well too, I'm ahead, let's just hope it stays that way. Cornerstone is coming up, but I'm a little dissapointed because it seems like there are half as many bands that I really want to see as there usually are. I need another job too, I only got two days at Ikea this week and three next week.

Everybody hang in there.

-z.james

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Honestly? Listening to surf/instrumental rock for the past few months has really made me appreciate vocal-less music.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home