18 August 2005

The Return Part IV

So I return to Geneva for my fourth year to partake in an education that will (hopefully) leave me gainfully employed soon I after I graduate from this institution.

I have to admit seeing a lot of friends and hanging out with them (instead of my parents) is a blast. I can't wait for everyone else to return, and come to see my off-campus apartment, sorry for gloating. And to those that I have not seen and to those that I will not see I hope all is well and that God is showing his love in your lives. May the Peace that passes all understanding be upon you. (Brian, Schuler, and anyone I forgot).

Goodnight.
It's hot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zach said...

Well I love you too, but your "His" should be in quotation marks to show that you're taking it from my statement. Not being too picky am I?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

zachary - i can't believe you're a senior in college. though, i can't believe i've already graduated and been in florida for 6 months. crazy.
love you! i'll see you at thanksgiving!
~jenna

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home