04 September 2005

goodness gracious

In short, work sucks; well, driving 30 miles to work and another 30 miles from work sucks. Hopefully, working balances out and I actually make a profit instead of spend all of the money I make on gas to get to work. We'll see.

On top of gas money, I have zero time to do schoolwork, let alone post on this thing. I get out of my last class, grab food, and leave for work, and typically don't get home until about 10 at night. I think I'm going to cut my hours back. Ugh.

Classes are going well though. I am very excited for a lot of my literature classes with a few of my favorite professors. And I have a creative writing class, and you guys (my two faithful readers) will get to read some of the things that I write for class, as well as give some criticisms (cause I need them). Anyway, our fridge is still running continually and our landlords are doing everything to avoid fixing or replacing it for us. That's a completely different rant for a completely different day.

May God grant you peace in all that you do.

z.james

1 Comments:

Blogger princess granola said...

you can now officially add a third faithful reader.

hello friend! been a long time. i love finding fun people's blogs and finding out how they've been. feel free to visit mine any time.

peace out,
emily

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home