12 September 2005

Ahhh...Football Season

Yes it is back once again and I will love and cherish every moment until the last seconds of the Pro Bowl. It hasn't been a bad way to start off the season either:

My High School: Upper St. Clair Panthers are 3-0 (three shutouts mind you here's proof)

Geneva Golden Tornadoes: 2-0 (slightly amazing, great thanks to Zach Blair K)

and of course...

Pittsburgh Steelers 1-0 (Roethlisberger 158.3 perfect passer rating and Willie Parker 161 yards rushing)

Needless to say things are going well, oh...and...so are classes.

Poli Sci beckens me...

If you know my Dad, he had his cataracts removed from both eyes and said that he can see things that he hasn't been able to see in years. Amazing.

Peace,
z.james

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi Zachary!
I'm so glad to hear that your dad is doing well! That's awesome! Praise God!
While I might not be in Steeler Country here in Orlando - I wear my jersey every time there's a game! Oh yes - it's going to be a great season!
I'm surprised Geneva is doing well - that's strange!
Ok - I'm out. Hope Senior year is treating you well.
peace,
~jen

9:00 AM  
Blogger Dixon said...

All I have to say is that I was watching the Steelers/Titans game last week with my children and I had to turn the TV off. I can't believe that what Steelers were doing to the Titan's passed the networks standards and practices. I mean they have a 10 second tape delay for a reason, inappropriate material is not to be broadcast!

And of course, I was pulling for the Still-ers. I think they may be be as close to "my team" as anything else.

Peace and love,
Dix

1:13 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

Awesome! That's what I like to hear!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home